Liebster is a German word that apparently means – sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. Awwwwww! How cute is that?
Thank you sooooo much Laura Crean http://lauracrean.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for this most Awesome blog award (blushing – a lot!!!)
Apparently these are the rules
- Thank the blog that has given you the award.
- Answer the questions that the tagger set for you.
- Choose 11 people (who have less than 200 readers) and link them in your post.
- Create 11 questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer
- Go to their page and tell them.
- What do you live for? Who inspires you the most and why? I live for my family, who I adore most passionately.
- Who inspires you the most and why? I am highly inspired by some of my favourite authors: George R.R. Martin, J.K. Rowling, Philip Pullman and James Herbert and the reason; these writers not only create another world, where I get passionately lost within, but they have put it down in such a way that when the story ends, I always end up wanting more. If I could create half the stirrings in my readers, as these authors do, I would be a very happy writer indeed.
- What is your biggest fear? Of losing the people I love.
- What is your favourite genre of fiction? Fantasy
- What is your all-time favourite Movie and why? There are many, but there has been a recent film which seems to top my list at the moment, and that is The Hobbit, truly wonderful.
- What is your favourite blog and why? I am following a local author friend: Rachael H. Dixon author of Slippery Souls and The Forgotten ones: http://www.slipperysouls.com/ I love her blogs, as her writing style is so invitingly pleasurable its like popping on, your feet, a lovely pair of slippers and curling up on your favourite chair. Of course, beware as there are werewolves and vampires a lurking there too :)
- Do you have any pets? Yes we have two rabbits: Fluffy and Midnight and two goldfish: Hermione and Lily
- Biggest lesson you’ve learnt in your life? Its never too late to follow your dreams.
- Do you rule with your head or your heart? I think my head is in the clouds most of the time, so I will have to say my heart.
- Favourite place? I'm a bit of a hermit so, at home with my family.
- Are you currently writing a book? I've almost completed book two in my Crystal Waters Series. It will be out soon, so watch this space.
1. Rachael H Dixon http://www.slipperysouls.com/
2. Janus Gangi http://stolenmomentsbyjanusgangi.blogspot.co.uk/
3. Laura Crean http://lauracrean.wordpress.com/2013/05/
4. Vickie Johnstone http://vickiejohnstone.blogspot.co.uk/
5. Robert Ruisi http://www.e-how-to-do.com/books-4-kids/
6, Nickie Asher http://nickieasher.blogspot.co.uk/
7, Cas Peace http://peacewrites.blogspot.co.uk/
8, Sessha Batto http://sesshabattousai.com/cgi-bin/wordpress
9, Greta Burroughs http://booksbygretaburroughs.weebly.com/8/post/2013/06/when-youre-smiling.html
10, Duncan Pile http://www.duncanpile.com/
11, Marilyn Rice http://lookaftereachother.blogspot.co.uk/
My questions for you are…
1, When did you know you wanted to become a writer?
2, What genre do you like to write in?
3, Do you have a favourite place to write?
4, Who is your favourite character in your book and why?
5, What, or who, inspires you when writing?
6, Do you plan every detail when writing a book or do you just write off the cuff, so-to-speak?
7, Who are your favourite authors?
8, Are you self-published? And what are your views or experiences on this?
9, What are you writing at the moment?
10, What advice would you give to new writers?
11, Where can we find your books on sale?